what you need:
- cutting board or large dinner plate
- sharp knife
- dessert/serving plates
the video is a lot easier to understand than reading that instructions, but they are listed below anyways if it helps 🙂
- cut one straight slice though the cake (eye balling it, you want to get at least 4-6 strips of cake)
- Place this slab of cake onto your cutting board & simply slice your servings from this strip! 2, 3, 4 however many you feel will provide the best size serving for your guests.
- Slide these slices onto your serving plates & repeat!
BOOM, it’s that easy! It makes the job quicker, easier & there is always less wasted cake. So you can cut grandpa his tiny slice & dad can have his cake hunk ;P
now to provide you with some other cake caring tips!!
- Travel with your cake on a flat surface & keep car cool during transport.
- Store your cake in the refrigerator overnight or for long periods of time.
- Remove cake from the refrigerator at least 2 hours prior to serving, cake is best at room temperature.
if you made it to the end, thank you! thanks for caring about your cake experience as much as I do! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!